- RSS Channel Showcase 6534253
- RSS Channel Showcase 3385425
- RSS Channel Showcase 4317455
- RSS Channel Showcase 9081008
Articles on this Page
- 01/19/17--21:27: _ArcheAge 3.5 Now Av...
- 01/19/17--21:27: _Dark Fantasy Mobile...
- 01/20/17--03:30: _Chaos Chronicle Rec...
- 01/20/17--03:30: _Gigantic First Majo...
- 01/20/17--04:24: _League of Angels I...
- 01/20/17--19:31: _Review: Dynasty War...
- 01/21/17--01:45: _Pearl Abyss Is Cons...
- 01/21/17--08:14: _BATTLECREW Space Pi...
- 01/21/17--19:04: _Ragnarok Online Mob...
- 01/21/17--20:26: _Dark and Light Mobi...
- 01/21/17--20:26: _Celebrate Spring Fe...
- 01/21/17--20:26: _Fantasy Mobile RPG ...
- 01/21/17--20:26: _Snail Games Debuts ...
- 01/22/17--19:21: _Ace Combat 7 Has Se...
- 01/22/17--19:21: _Clash Royale: Inter...
- 01/22/17--19:37: _NSFW: VR Kanojo's N...
- 01/22/17--19:37: _Overwatch: A Sexy M...
- 01/23/17--02:46: _World of Warcraft P...
- 01/23/17--06:36: _Ar:piel's Online La...
- 01/23/17--07:09: _IDEA - a giant mobi...
- 01/19/17--21:27: ArcheAge 3.5 Now Available on the Korean Servers
- 01/19/17--21:27: Dark Fantasy Mobile ARPG Shadow Blood Soft-Launches in the West
- 01/20/17--03:30: Chaos Chronicle Receives New Content Update to Booster PVP Gameplay
- New Manual PvP Arena: Players manually control heroes in 15 new stages in the Proof of Gorde Jyle arena featuring various challenges to earn proof badges to be traded for rare items in the game, including special runes;
- Recruit New Heroes: Joining the battle are Rebecca, the Tenth Disciple who is a poison and petrification expert; and Amely, a barrier wielding powerhouse and supporter-type;
- Zodiac System Update: Proof badges may be used to obtain special runes to rank up runes used in heroes’ Zodiac constellations and allow players to customize their heroes’ stats;
- New Zodiac Themed Costumes: New Zodiac-themed costumes that provide additional boosts to hero stats are now available for Agnes, Ceris, Ash and Lakne;
- Free rewards (Android Only): The holiday coupon is still available to be redeemed, enter the code “MERRYXMAS” under Games Setting > Coupons to receive a Grade 4 Elite Equipment Box, a 6-star Hero Contract, as well as 100 Rubies and 200k Gold.
- 01/20/17--04:24: League of Angels II: Mythic Soul Arm Eternal Oath Unveiled
- 01/21/17--08:14: BATTLECREW Space Pirates Kicks off Closed Beta Test
- 01/21/17--19:04: Ragnarok Online Mobile [Skill Point Reset]
- 01/21/17--20:26: Dark and Light Mobile Has Fixed Class; First Support Class Revealed
- 01/21/17--20:26: Fantasy Mobile RPG Sdorica Revealed at Taipei Game Show 2017
- 01/21/17--20:26: Snail Games Debuts Zombie Survival MMO Moonlights
- 01/22/17--19:37: Overwatch: A Sexy Mei Cosplay
- Mei (Mei-Ling Zhou): kiyo/ Vanessa Ow
- Photograph by Simply Random/ Modnar Yap
- Helper: Shang High
- 01/23/17--02:46: World of Warcraft Patch 7.2: Tier 20 Model Preview
- 01/23/17--06:36: Ar:piel's Online Latest New Character: Hanna the Golden Eagle
- 01/23/17--07:09: IDEA - a giant mobile RPG game revealed
- The successor level was added as the goal of growth for anyone who can achieve level 55 with their character;
- 2 new locations, new mobs and raid boss;
- The amount of experience needed to raise from level 50 to 55 was reduced by 30%;
- A re-balance of the ordinary skill;
- Improvements for maritime warfare;
- New equipment for high-level characters was added;
- The heavy armor protection factor was increased from 100 to 120;
- Ipnir's (or Erenor) special items that change depending on the situation are available.
Bellow you can watch a series of trailers for the new update. Enjoy!
UTPlus Interactive Inc. soft-launched the mobile action game Shadowblood for iOS and Android today in 5 countries: Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, the Philippines, and Canada. Without significant innovation, Shadowblood features splendid combat visuals, real-time PvP, extensive weapons, various skills, and a vast world.
If you like Diablo franchise, dungeon-based play, and brutal combat, this game is worth a shot. In the game, you can choose from 3 classes: Archer, Assassin, and Berserk.
Nexon launches the latest content update for fans of the wildly popular 2D mobile RPG Chaos Chronicle. Developed by WING Studio, Chaos Chronicle quickly became a fan-favorite nearing two million downloads since its launch on August 2016. Chaos Chronicle’s new “Proof of Gorde Jyle” content update is now available for new and returning players on mobile devices around the world.
Returning to the world of Chaos Chronicle, battle-ready players will skillfully clash against enemies while using an army of unique heroes prepared to defend the glory of their House. For the first time in the game’s history, a new manual player-versus-player (PvP) arena will be introduced allowing players from around the world to battle against each other by directly controlling their heroes’ skills. To celebrate the new year, the game will feature “Mono’s New Year Event”, along with the introduction of two new heroes, Rebecca and Amely.
The latest update for Chaos Chronicle builds on its epic battles and an immersive storyline with new events, character costumes and character upgrades. The latest update also includes:
Chaos Chronicle is available for download via Google Play and the App Store.
Perfect World and Motiga today announced that Exile in the North, the first major update for Gigantic, is now available on Xbox One and Windows 10. The demanding free-to-play high-action MOBA is currently in Open Beta Test as part of the Xbox Game Preview program and will be available on Arc (PC Windows) at a later date following successful testing.
The new Exile in the North update features:
New Hero: Pakko
A huggable, playful giant who has no problem keeping cool in the heat of battle. The happy-go-lucky Pakko slides into action, pummeling foes with powerful paws while maneuvering around opponents with surprising agility.
New Winter Themed Skins:
Pakko - “I’m Tido!”
Wu - “Mercy Gi”
Wu - “Shadow’s Chill”
Tripp - “Citadel of Frost”
Tripp - “Shock Therapy”
New Winter Themed Weapon Skins
Wu - “Mark of Corruption”
Tripp - “Icicle Shards”
Exile in the North also features several gameplay and quality of life improvements, including more generous end-of-match Crown Boosts and the addition of Honor Bonuses for players who battle shorthanded to the bitter end despite teammate disconnections and drops. Hero Mastery Skins are also now available to unlock as you play and master each Hero.
This is just the beginning of Exile in the North. More exciting items release weekly as part of the update.
For complete patch notes, please check out here.
A mysterious new Soul Arm, the Eternal Oath, has just appeared in Sapphire. Many heroes have already embarked on a journey to obtain this legendary bow, but will you be the first to succeed? Take a look and learn more about the Eternal Oath below.
Eternal Oath’s prototype is Aphrodite’s weapon. It has the graceful appearance of a pair of Angel wings, along with a sleek curves and an intricate design to really dazzle the battlefield.
Eternal Oath Skills
Sacred Arrow: Fire a Sacred Arrow that blesses the squad, restoring HP equal to 58% of ATK; also heals 2 allies with the lowest HP percentage for another 20% of the previous amount; additionally reduces damage taken by the squad by 5% for 1 round.
With this powerful support skill, Eternal Oath is no doubt the perfect Soul Arm to protect your heroes. Players can further strengthen its Sacred Arrow through Enhancing. There are three kinds of buffs, Golden Arrow, Flame Arrow, and Aurora Arrow. Each skill can be enhanced to from R0 to R6. Which to enhance first? It depends on your strategy. As a healing Soul Arm, Aurora Arrow provides great healing buff. Aurora Arrow can help Eternal Oath gains up to 100% chance to cause the 2 allies with the lowest HP percentage to be immune to death for 1 round, which will make your heroes unstoppable when it take effect!
Enchanting can also improve Soul Arm’s skill and bonus attributes, to make Eternal Oath’s healing effect a literal lifesaver in battle.
Eternal Oath will be available in game Events from Jan 20th to Jan 22th. Participate and collect shards to activate your own Eternal Oath! Follow the League of Angels II official website and Facebook fanpage to get more news about Eternal Oath.
Official Site: http://loa2.gtarcade.com
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels2
GTarcade Game Platform: http://www.gtarcade.co
The Dynasty Warriors series has been one among the favourites for all gamers who enjoy the hack and slash genre. With its immersive gameplay and an extremely large number of character availability it easily tops the charts. And now, the favourite hack and slash game comes to mobile.
Powered and created by the same developers of the PC and PS version, Dynasty warrior is developed by Koei tecmo games in collaboration with Nexon and Xpec Entertainment. The game had launched a limited beta test from 12th January to 16th January 2017 and was made available to all those who had pre-registered the game.
Though the game was only made available for a limited period, it is sure to stand out among the rest of the game in its genre. There are various phenomenal attributes of the game which make it addictive and entertaining. After having taken part in the limited beta quite extensively here’s a quick look into the amazing game developed for android.
Coming to the basics, Dynasty Warrior : Unleashed follows the same basic storyline which has been adopted in the main series. The game revolves around the unification of the three kingdoms. It also brings along with it the all the legendary characters which are present in the main series. Players can choose between characters from any of the three kingdoms. Here’s a quick look at the trailer of the game before we move on to analyse the various aspects of the game.
Let’s start off with the graphics. Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed features explosive graphics with amazing colour combinations and beautiful gaming environment. The game carries with it the usual class of standard by providing such brilliant graphics which tend to keep the players involved in the game. However, though the graphics are pretty well detailed for the mobile version, it does not rise up to the level of details as seen in the PC version. The attention given to the level of detail is astounding, the styling of weapons, the various moves of the warriors etc. are easily distinguishable. The game environment is also set up very well, the ruins, the structures, the buildings etc are a stand out feature of the game which adds well to the gameplay.
GAME MODES AVAILABLE.
Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed offers the following modes of gaming. These include:
The campaign mode follows the storyline of the game and is quite entertaining to play. Several Chapters are included in this mode and finishing up several stages in this mode will unlock treasure chests and other things in the store. This way it helps the players to enjoy the game in the story mode while at the same time ensuring that the players are well rewarded.
The battlefield mode is essentially the multiplayer mode where the players go throat to throat with other gamers from across the world. It offers various sub division from which the players can select and play. However, the beta offered only a limited level of experience with the battlefield mode.
The tutorial in Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed in perhaps the most detailed and longest tutorials one will ever come across. The tutorial takes the player through every single aspect of the game starting from movements to online gaming. However, one of the drawbacks is that the tutorial cannot be skipped by the player.
This means that the player will be forced to enter the campaign mode from the beginning of the game until Chapter one of the game is completed. As it is only by this time that the tutorial actually comes to an end. The tutorial guides the player through movement, attacking, special skills, upgrading warriors, choosing team mates, choosing officers to assist you during battle, upgrading weapons (the list keeps going on). Etc. This feature will work will for beginner as they will get well acquainted with the game.
The game features the standard controls which players can easily get acquainted with. The game features a movable joystick at the left hand corner of the screen while the combination and attacking keys are present towards the right. The game also features an auto-attack mode which can be easily enabled and disabled during the game. This feature is present towards the upper right hand side of the game.
This is hands down the best part of the game. As mentioned earlier, Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed imports the same amount of characters that were present in the main game. This means that the players can choose from over 140 characters in the game. That’s right, almost one hundred and forty four officers from all the Kingdoms are made available to the players.
Now these characters are usually unlocked from the store and if you are lucky enough they can be obtained from the free chests and scripts in the mystic store which provides with free items periodically. If one cannot wait to play with all the characters then the game features an index where each officer is categorized based on the Kingdom to which they belong. Players can actually try and practise with each and every single officer with all the skills unlocked in the practise arena. This is exactly why this is one of the best features of the game.
PLAYING THE GAME.
Playing Dynasty warriors is absolute fun. Officers or warriors have to battle a plethora of soldiers at a single point of time in order to proceed further in the game. Each battle will have one strong boss like officer who has to be defeated in order to move further in the game. Depending on the style of the players gaming, this can take several minutes. However, the game smartly provides a solution to break the monotony that creates through this. It provides the players an opportunity to have upto three officers assist them during battles. Thus, they can easily switch between officers while involved in the battle to either play strategically or just to break the monotony.
The characters can be levelled up by involving them in more battles. The higher the level of the officer the larger will be the damage inflicted. The officers or warriors can be equipped with weapons which also can be upgraded in order to deal more damage.
The multiplayer feature of the game is extremely fun. Players can go head on head with other players or can team up with others and battle against another. In addition to this, players can join guilds or create their own guild for the purpose of multiplayer gaming. At the entry level, the guild can have upto 15 members. Friend requests can be sent to players who have either played with you on campaign or can be sent to anyone so that you can create your own guild.
As of now, the system requirements for this game is really reasonable. Considering the quality of gaming and the graphics, the requirements are not very demanding and credit must be given to the developers for that. The game is made available only on Android devices as of now and will soon come to IOS. The requirements for Android are as follows.
|VERSION||4.4 and above.||Yet to be announced.|
|RAM||2 GB RAM||Yet to be announced.|
|STORAGE||2 GB||Yet to be announced.|
Considering the overall quality of the game it can easily be given a rating of 8/10.
Have fun gaming!
The game is expanding to the high sea with new expansion, and in the future, the developer plans to go back to the land and open the carves and mountains to players. Daeil Kim said that they wanted to expand the game world to the higher and deeper places like carves and mountains.
As for class awakening, the first round has completed in Korean and western servers for all classes. Now the developer is looking at the second round of class awakening, possibility in this year. Rank 2 life professions were also mentioned in the interview, and even the possibility to trade labors.
Black Desert mobile game will be a different experience
Daeil Kim surprised us by revealing a mobile MMO based on the Black Desert universe was in development. The gameplay will be very different to Black Desert, that's all he can tell. Besides, the Xbox One and PS4 version is also in progress. However, Pearl Abyss hasn't decided whether the console version will support cross-play with PC.
DONTNOD ELEVEN announced that players in Western Europe and North America will have access to the closed beta test for its competitive 2.5D multiplayer shooter, BATTLECREW™ Space Pirates. The closed beta test will run till Sunday, January 22 (5 pm CET) and will introduce two multiplayer modes and the ability to create squads.
The game takes place in an original and iconic Space Pirates universe, where players can control charismatic heroes, each having their own unique characteristics and skills.
The closed beta will allow gamers to explore 5 different maps through 2 competitive multiplayer modes, Gold Rush and Team Deathmatch. Team Deathmatch mode which will be available exclusively during the closed beta. Once the game arrives in Steam Early Access, Team Deathmatch won’t be available until it’s added later on as a free update.
The biggest new feature being introduced during the closed beta is the ability to create squads. Gamers can now invite their friends to create their own team of space pirates and raid the worlds of BATTLECREW™ Space Pirates together!
During the Steam Early Access phase, which is planned to start at the end of January, additional content (news maps, new skins…) will be added through different mechanics such as crowd unlocking, community challenges, time limited events, updates, and community polls. These updates will be implemented, while the team continues to improve the game leading up to its full release.
Hey guys, this is my first post to 2p, however I have been around for awhile! I figured I would share a little piece of info that might help the english community in RO Mobile. I will provide you with some images showing where to buy the item for skill point reset.
Keep in mind you need 500k Zeny for this item.
Snail Games has shed a light on the upcoming mobile MMORPG Dark and Light in China (the game will be first launched in China). According to 17173.com, the Elf is a support race/class with ranged attack ability. That means that unlike the PC version, Dark and Light Mobile has fixed classes and roles.
The developer revealed several artworks and screenshots showing the Elf model and Elven city in the mobile version of Dark and Light.
Dark and Light mobile version has a 14,950,000 square meters' seamless open world, dynamic events, day and night shift. The game is developed using Snail Games' 3rd generation FLexi Engine. According to our source, the game will start beta test in China in Q1 2017.
The Chinese Spring Festival is approaching and League of Angels, the award-winning browser MMORPG, has prepared a lot of new content for this special occasion. Today League of Angelsis happy to announce the release of a brand new Angel: Ziannia and the suit: New Spring!
Ziannia’s unique Angel skill is called Glory of Spring. Using the power of her holy relic, Ziannia deals a large amount of magic damage to all enemies while buffing the party’s attack, dodge, and hit by a significant amount for 3 turns. This skill also cannot miss so it is guaranteed to have an impact on the battle.
It is tradition in many parts of the world to dress up in special festival fashion during the Lunar New Year, and so League of Angels has also prepared a new suit for all the players. With a Chinese Knot ornament attached to the traditional Chinese red robe, New Spring will not only bring you fortune, but greatly boost your BR as well!
In addition, Ziannia has also brought a set of Exclusive 2017 Spring Festival Equipment, which can only be obtained from the special Spring Festival events. Be sure to follow us on the Facebook fanpage for more information!
We hope all players will enjoy all the special content for the Chinese Spring Festival! Play League of Angels now and create your own legacy!
About League of Angels
League of Angels is a free to play MMORPG featuring strategic combat and beautiful visuals, making it one of the best online games in its genre and awarded “Best Browser MMO of 2015”
Official Site: http://loa.gtarcade.com
Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngelsCommunity
GTarcade Game Platform: http://www.gtarcade.com
Rayark, the developer behind 3A action title Implosion, has revealed new RPG Sdorica -sunset- at Taipei Game Show 2017. They also provided a demo for attendees at the convention.
Sdorica is "pushing the standards of RPG mobile games to a whole new level," the developer says on the game's teaser site. The developer has not revealed much about gameplay, but they show in the teaser trailer some characters and some similar gameplay element to Seven Knights.
Snail Games now has great passion in making sandbox survival games. They have several sandbox MMOs already including Ark: Survival Evolved Online, PixArk, Dark and Light, Age of Wushu 2, and now they have another one: Moonlights.
Moonlights is a zombie survival game, and with it Snail Games is finally able to cover fantasy (Dark and Light), martial arts (Age of Wushu 2), sci-fi (Ark: Survival Evolved Online), pixel (PixArk), and post-apocalyptic genres in 2017.
For now we only know the game will be a client based game that will be coming in 2017. Below is the only picture for the game.
Bandai Namco presented Ace Combat 7 at Taipei Game Show 2017, showcasing the actual VR experience through a livestream. In a later interview, the game's Producer Kazutoki Kono told that currently there were only several VR missions and levels for the game, although players can play the Free Fly mode in VR. Free Fly mode is a free roaming mode that you won't encounter any enemy.
Kazutoki Kono mentioned that they will be monitoring players' response to decide whether more VR DLCs were needed. He also said Ace Combat 7 is the first VR air combat game and it's a great challenge in handling the motion sickness. You can watch the new video below to see how it looks like to play the game in VR.
Just skip this first parapragh if you don't want to waste your time. It is just my opinions.
Finally, the long awaited balance changes. I'm a little surprised at them; not because they were unreasonable, but because Supercell is starting to look at the game in the long run. Cards like Zap and the Ice Spirit have been the foundation of the balance for a long time, and they must ripped them up. This will let them start over fresh with a new base. Hopefully these changes will improve the changes they make on the future.
In order of most imprtant to least important, here are the specific changes we have coming at tournament standards. You probably already knew most of them.
- Zap does not one-shot Goblins.
- Fireball does not one-shot Electro Wizard.
- Ice Spirit leaves Minions with enough health to survive two shots from a Crown Tower.
- Mega Minion only gets one hit on a Crown Tower if undefended. (False. OJ has said otherwise, although if the Mega Minion comes in at an angle it still might be true.)
- Two Mega Minon or Elite Barb hits and a Crown Tower shot will not kill an Electro Wizard (Maybe, depending on rounding. They may have him exactly match Musketeer's health, in which case this will exactly kill him).
Newton's Third Law states that for each nerf, there is an equal and opposite buff. We may have only had nerfs, but a lot of cards are going to see some more action.
- Zap down a lot.
- The Log up a bit.
- Arrows up.
- Elite Barbarians down a bit.
- Ice Spirit down.
- Skeletons up.
- Goblins up a lot.
- Goblin Barrel up a lot.
- Minion Horde up a lot.
- Minions up.
- Wizard up a bit.
- Ice Golem down a bit.
- Inferno Tower up a bit.
- Archers up a bit.
- Mega Minion down a bit.
- Electro Wizard up.
- Elixir Collector up.
- Skeleton Army up a lot.
The Upcoming Meta
Everyone wants to get an early jump on the bandwagon, so here are some of the things to keep in mind.
- First off, every meta has it's spell sets. I'm guessing that there will be a lot of spell-baiting decks that will revolve mostly around Minion Horde and Goblin Barrel. A good number of decks will also be running the two recently buffed Wizards, too. The responses to these are going to be focusing around having either The Log and Fireball, or for decks more apt at handling Goblin Barrel, Arrows and Lightning. Triple-spell decks will likely come back a bit, too.
- This balance patch killed control-style play. Some of the best cycle and stall cards were heavily nerfed. Without the good use of Ice Spirit, Ice Golem, and the two cost spells, making a positive elixir trade in defense will be a bit harder. With many control decks falling apart, we will likely see some beatdown decks come out. For those who still want to try control, I suggest running Goblins and Inferno Towers. Also, have something to answer Elixir Collectors with. Hog Rider will likely be a great choice since some of his older support that were easily countered by Zap will be more viable soon. Also, I'm guessing that there will be less buildings. Still, watch out for The Log.
- Spell Baiting will be everywhere. Decks will be built around the two biggest buffs of this patch: Goblin Barrel and Minion Horde. The obvious tanks of support will be Miner in control decks, and Giant Skeleton in beatdowns, who will be able to handle the upcoming surge of Goblins. Skeleton Army is as strong as ever, and Fire Spirits will be a great option for handling other spell baits, now that Zap is going to be less common. Mirror will fall out, now that Goblin Barrel is able to survive Zap and Ice Golem won't as completely counter Skeleton Army.
- Giant decks will be back in full force soon. With the amount of good ranged support available, and with control losing many of its key players, it is inevitable. Graveyard will not work as his support as well anumore, though. Goblins and Minions will be very common, and they can be hard to respond to on defense. Bowler, Electro Wizard, and Musketeer will all be good supports. Also, running Elixir Collector to bait Lightning/Fireball is not a bad idea at all.
- A quick note on playing against Goblin Barrel. If ranked for with Miner, Fireball is a good stop and gives some positive elixir. The Log can also do a perfect stop if well timed (watch out for corner throws). Also, for corner throwers, use a splash troop or try to stop their tank (distract Giant Skeleton before he finished crossing the bridge). Lastly, a Skeleton Army placed on the back of a tower will distract the entire group, and with Zap rates down, this will be very effective. Oh, and let's not forget a Bowler placed directly behind the tower and the Excecutioner placed to throw diagonally and take out the last two Goblins the Crown Tower targets.
Hope this helps, and don't hold it against me if I'm wrong, but there is one thing I'm certain of: the game is taking a serious turn here. If I missed anything or you don't agree on something, please comment below and I'll get back to you (I'll actually respond).
Credit to: q1a2
I feel guilty watching the new gameplay video of VR Kanojo and I think I will avoid playing this game even it looks really like a genre-changing title to adult games. In VR, you can molest and tease the heroine in a lot of different ways with Oculus Touch or Vive controller, even when the girl is changing her clothes.
The game will be launched on February 28 with English language support. The question is are you going to buy this game?
Recently, the Singaporean cosplayer kiyo has released beautiful Mei cosplay. Enjoy!
World of Warcraft’s upcoming Patch 7.2 will introduce a new dungeon, the Cathedral of Night, as well as new armor sets! Check the Tier 20 armor set below, they may look familiar, as many of them as inspired by the Tier 6 armors sets.
Note: It is just an early preview version and subject to change.
Ar:piel Online, published by Ngine Studios and Nexon, has gotten another student to enroll: a golden eagle named Hanna! She uses dark magic and archery to combat her foes, making her an agile fighter. Similar to the L'vine and Dragon, Hanna is part of a Tactical Class. Below is the trailer that shows her combat abilities and some information about her.
More information about her is in the story cinematic, which shows the danger of gifted education in a way and how ultimately Hanna was able to use dark magic - along with how she got the black streak in her hair.
Her theme song is sung by A-Young Yoon, and begins playing at 2:18 without any interruption or other voices. The video of it contains a small montage of them recording the song, explaining how it correlates with the new character, and then a small Q+A with the singer.
Ar:piel has a lot of unique characters and classes that mix animals or traits of animals with each individual, and some of the animals they choose are actually pretty interesting (like a leopard cat and pangolin). Having a Golden Eagle sounded odd to me at first, but then I realized that this eagle in particular is one of the best-known birds of prey. With Hanna's attacks being quick, precise, and evasive, it seems fitting with the animal of choosing.
Currently, she is the third to come out for the new class, and there are three more to come. Honestly I wouldn't know what they would do as a character next because the animal choosings can sometimes be unpredictable, like Hanna. So, what do you think of the new character, and what do you think they might be doing next?
Currently, Ar:piel is available and free-to-play in South Korea's Nexon.
Ar:piel's Nexon Page
At Taipei Game Show 2017, the Korean mobile RPG IDEA announced to start CBT in Taiwan in February 2017.
IDEA is an action RPG with outstanding graphics quality, flashy combat skills, guild battles, and more. The game and Nexon's HIT were seen as a pair of next-gen mobile RPGs in 2015.
IDEA is an action RPG featuring core contents such as real-time party play and real-time large-scale guild war that supports 21v21 fight.